From Thursday, July 13 through Saturday, August 19, from 7am to 3:30pm, Metro contractors will be relocating utilities on the east side of South Santa Fe Ave. between Willow St. and Palmetto St. (Monday—Friday only). There may also be intermittent closures between 9pm to 6am when needed.
The west side sidewalk along Santa Fe Ave., between Willow St. and Palmetto St. will be closed intermittently from 9am to 3:30pm. The sidewalk may also be closed between 9pm and 6am when needed.
This work is part of advanced storm drain relocation for the future Purple Line Extension Division 20 maintenance yard.
This operation will require intermittent lane shift with traffic-flagging assistance. Local access will be maintained at all times.
- Weekday work hours: 9am to 3:30pm (work from 9pm to 6am may also be required)
- Weekdays only from Thursday, July 13 through Saturday, August 19, 2017, weather permitting
- Santa Fe Ave. between Willow St. and Palmetto St.
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|