In preparation for the upcoming k-rail installation and piling work in February for the future Wilshire/La Cienega station, there will be median and tree removals on Wilshire Blvd. between San Vicente Blvd. and La Cienega Blvd.
This work will occur on Monday, January 30th thru Friday, February 3rd. Work hours will be 9am-3:30pm.
This work will involve street-level demolition of the median and asphalt, approved removal of trees and landscape, and restoration/ re-striping of the street. Trees will be removed in the south side work zone following the installation of k-rail in February.
This work will require the following lane reductions:
- Westbound Wilshire reduced to two lanes between San Vicente Blvd. and Tower Dr.
- Southbound San Vicente Blvd. will be reduced to two lanes between Orange St. and Wilshire Blvd.
- Northbound San Vicente Blvd. left turn pocket closure at Wilshire Blvd.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus Lines: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|