Geotechnical instrumentation installation from Monday, January 23rd to Friday, January 27th.
Instrumentation installation will continue on Wilshire Blvd. between San Vicente Blvd. and La Cienega Blvd. from 7am to 4pm. This work will involve drilling underground, using a compact drill rig to install instruments that will monitor geological conditions. This work will require the following traffic control measures:
- Westbound traffic on Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to two lanes from San Vicente Blvd. to La Cienega Blvd.
- Parking restrictions will be placed on Wilshire Blvd. between San Vicente Blvd. and La Cienega Blvd.
- Bus stops will be temporarily relocated with proper signage.
Soundwall construction continues at Wilshire Blvd./Gale Dr. and Wilshire Blvd./La Cienega Blvd., Monday-Friday, 7am - 4pm.
- Work will include pot-holing, installation of steel piles above-ground, and setting of wooden sound-blanket lined panels.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus Lines: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|