Jet Grouting at Wilshire Blvd./Windsor Blvd., Geotechnical Instrumentation Work at Wilshire Blvd./Arden Blvd.
- Wilshire Blvd. reduced intermittently to one lane in each direction between Crenshaw Blvd. and Rossmore Ave. during off-peak hours, 9am-3:30pm, Monday - Friday.
- Note: Concrete barriers are currently installed on Wilshire Blvd. between Lucerne Blvd. and Rossmore Ave. and Crenshaw Blvd. and Plymouth Blvd. for jet grouting activities. Left turn restrictions and lane reductions will be in place until this operation is complete.
Excavation and Utility Work at La Brea Ave.
- Orange Dr. closed intermittently at Wilshire Blvd. south of Wilshire Blvd., 7am-11pm, Monday-Friday.
- Sycamore Ave. closed intermittently at Wilshire Blvd. south of Wilshire Blvd., 7am-11pm, Monday-Friday.
- La Brea Ave. reduced to two lanes between 8th St. and Wilshire Blvd., 9am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday.
- Parking restrictions and bus stop relocations will be posted in advance.
Piling, Pile Preparation and Geotechnical Instrumentation Work at Fairfax Ave.
- Orange Grove Ave. closed intermittently south of Wilshire Blvd., Tuesday-Friday. Work hours are 7am-11pm with support activities as needed between 11pm-7am.
- The sidewalk on the south side of Wilshire Blvd. will closed intermittently just west of Fairfax Ave., 7am-11pm, Monday-Friday. Signed pedestrian detour will be installed and business access maintained.
- The sidewalk on the west side of Fairfax Ave. will be closed intermittently between Wilshire Blvd. and Warner Ave., 7am-11pm, Monday-Friday.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane between Crescent Heights Blvd. and Fairfax Ave., 9am -3:30pm and 8pm -11pm.
- Southbound Fairfax Ave left turn pocket will be closed at Wilshire Blvd, and the north leg crosswalk of the Wilshire Blvd./Fairfax Ave. intersection will close to support geotechnical instrumentation work, 9am-3:30pm, Monday-Tuesday. Pedestrian detours will be installed.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus Lines: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|