Jet Grouting at Wilshire Blvd./Windsor Blvd., Geotechnical Instrumentation Work at Wilshire Blvd./Arden Blvd.
- Wilshire Blvd. reduced intermittently to one lane in each direction between Crenshaw Blvd. and Rossmore Ave. during off-peak hours, 9am-3:30pm, Monday - Friday.
- Note: Concrete barriers are currently installed on Wilshire Blvd. between Lucerne Blvd. and Rossmore Ave. and Crenshaw Blvd. and Plymouth Blvd. for jet grouting activities. Left turn restrictions and lane reductions will be in place until this operation is complete.
Excavation and Station Work at La Brea Ave.
- Orange Dr. closed intermittently at Wilshire Blvd. south of Wilshire Blvd., 7am-11pm, Monday-Friday.
- Sycamore Ave. closed intermittently at Wilshire Blvd. south of Wilshire Blvd., 7am-11pm, Monday-Friday.
- Utility work on Wilshire Blvd. and La Brea Ave., 7am-11pm, Monday-Friday. Work will include saw cutting, asphalt removal, pot holing, trenching, backfill and plating.
This will require:
Westbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to one lane intermittently between Sycamore Ave. and Detroit St.
Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to one lane between Detroit St. and La Brea Ave.
Southbound La Brea Ave. reduced to one lane between 6th St. and Wilshire Blvd.
Left turns restricted from southbound La Brea Ave. to eastbound Wilshire Blvd.
Piling and Pile Preparation at Fairfax Ave.
- Orange Grove Ave. closed intermittently south of Wilshire Blvd., 7am-11pm, Tuesday-Friday, with support activities as needed between 11pm-7am,
- South side of Wilshire Blvd. sidewalk closed intermittently just west of Fairfax Ave., 7am-11pm, Monday-Friday. Signed pedestrian detour will be installed and business access maintained.
- West side of Fairfax Ave. sidewalk closed intermittently between Wilshire Blvd. and Warner Ave., 7am-11pm, Monday-Friday.
Pot-holing on Fairfax Ave. to prepare for weekend piling, 9am thru 6am the following morning, Monday-Friday.
This will require the following:
Northbound Fairfax Ave. reduced to two and one lanes intermittently between 8th St. and Wilshire Blvd.
Northbound Fairfax Ave. left turn pocket restriction at Wilshire Blvd. Southbound Fairfax Ave. reduced to one lane intermittently between 6th St. and Wilshire Blvd.
Soundwall Construction and Geotechnical Instrumentation Installation at Wilshire Blvd./Gale Dr. and Wilshire Blvd./ La Cienega Blvd.
- Pot holing, installation of steel piles above-ground, and setting of wooden sound-blanket lined panels inside the staging yards. Work hours are 7am-4pm, Monday-Friday.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd reduced to two lanes between San Vicente Blvd. and La Cienega Blvd. to support instrumentation installation.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus Lines: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|