On Saturday, January 7 and Sunday, January 8, utility work on Wilshire Blvd. and La Brea Ave. will occur from 7am to 11pm. Work will include saw cutting, asphalt removal, pot holing, trenching, backfilling and adding plates to the street surface.
During this weekend work:
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane (intermittently) between Sycamore Ave. and Detroit St.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane between Detroit St. and La Brea Ave.
- Southbound La Brea Ave. will be reduced to one lane between 6th St. and Wilshire Blvd.
- Left turns will be restricted from southbound La Brea Ave. to eastbound Wilshire Blvd.
WHEN: Saturday, January 7 and Sunday, January 8, 7am to 11pm.
WHAT: Utility work
WHERE: La Brea Ave./Wilshire Blvd.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213-922-6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit:
- Service Advisories for Metro Bus Lines: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/bus/
- Service Advisories for Metro Rail: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/rail/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|