Metro contractors are continuing excavation work to relocate underground water, power and telecommunications equipment in Westwood. AUR is expected to be completed in 2020.
While AUR is being performed, some traffic lanes will be temporarily reduced or access might be restricted. Please note posted signs near construction zones, which will provide motorists and pedestrians safe, alternate routes for travel through the area.
Wednesday, November 14, 9am to 3:30pm
Equipment installation at Wilshire Blvd. and Veteran Ave.
- Westbound lane reduction on Wilshire Blvd. near Veteran Ave.
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!