Metro contractors will begin conducting well-monitoring to collect data on groundwater conditions along the tunnel alignment of the Purple Line Extension Section 3 at Constellation Blvd., Century Park West., and Santa Monica Blvd., from Saturday, November 2 through Sunday, November 3 from 8pm to 6am.
Date: Saturday, November 2
Work Hours: 8pm to 6am
- Westbound lane reductions on Santa Monica Blvd. near Century Park West, between Club View Dr. and Fox Hills Dr.
- Southbound lane reductions on Century Park West between Santa Monica Blvd and Constellation Blvd.
Date: Sunday, November 3
Work Hours: 8pm to 6am
- Westbound lane reductions on Constellation Blvd between Century Park West and Avenue of the Stars.
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
What to Expect
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, homes & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Temporary lane closures will be required; detours with signage will be implemented.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Temporary bus stops with relocation signage will be implemented.
- For emergencies or issues needing immediate attention only, please call the 24/7 hotline at (213) 922-6934.
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!