Metro contractors will continue construction activities for the Purple Line Extension Section 3 along Wilshire Blvd. near Federal Ave. from Monday, September 30 to Friday, November 1. Utility relocation for the Southern California Edison (SCE) duct banks will take place on Wilshire Blvd., from 9pm to 6am. Work will be done on weeknights only.
Date: Monday, September 30 to Friday, November 1
Work Hours: 9pm to 6am, weeknights only
- Southbound lane reductions on San Vicente Blvd, just north of Wilshire Blvd.
- Eastbound lane reductions on Wilshire Blvd. between Barry Ave. and east of Federal Ave.
- Right turns will be maintained.
- Please follow posted signs and cones near work zones to maintain safety for motorists and pedestrians through the area.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained around the investigation sites.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- For emergencies or issues needing immediate attention only, please call the 24/7 hotline at (213) 922-6934.
During construction, some Metro bus line could be affected and some bus stops might be relocated. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!