Metro contractors will continue sidewalk restoration in front of 10940 Wilshire Blvd., on the southwest corner of Wilshire Blvd. and Midvale Ave. from Monday, August 19 to Wednesday, August 21.
Date: Monday, August 19 to Wednesday, August 21
Time: 9am to 3:30pm
- Northbound lane reductions on Midvale Ave.
- Temporary right turn restrictions from northbound Midvale Ave. to eastbound Wilshire Blvd.
- Access to businesses and crosswalks will be maintained.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained around the investigation sites.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- For emergencies or issues needing immediate attention only, please call the 24/7 hotline at (213) 922-6934.
During construction, some Metro bus line could be affected and some bus stops might be relocated. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!