Metro contractors will be investigating the sanitary sewer on Ohio Ave. with the use of a Closed Circuit TV (CCTV) system. Sanitary sewer inspections require opening a manhole and inserting a robotic CCTV crawler camera in the pipe. On Tuesday, June 25, inspection work will begin on Ohio Ave. between Purdue Ave. and Butler Ave. from 9am to 3:30pm.
Date: Tuesday, June 25
Time: 9am to 3:30pm
- Sewer investigations begin in the center of Ohio Ave. between Purdue Ave. and Butler Avenue. Traffic will be maintained in each direction.
- Temporary parking restrictions on Ohio Ave. between Purdue Ave. and Butler Ave.
- Intermittent left turn and southbound traffic restrictions on Butler Ave.
- Please follow posted signs and cones near investigation sites to maintain safety for motorists and pedestrians through the area.
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
What to Expect
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, homes & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Temporary lane closures will be required; detours with signage will be implemented.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Temporary bus stops with relocation signage will be implemented.
- For emergencies or issues needing immediate attention only, please call the 24/7 hotline at (213) 922-6934.
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!