Metro contractors will continue investigating subsurface conditions, also known as geotechnical investigations, on Constellations Blvd. near Solar Way. Investigations will be conducted on March 14 and 15 from 8pm to 6am.
Dates: March 14 and 15
Work Hours: 8pm to 6am
- Intermittent lane reductions on Constellation Blvd. between Century Park West and Avenue of the Stars.
- Intermittent turn restrictions from local driveways onto Constellation Blvd. between Century Park West and Avenue of the Stars.
- Intermittent lane reductions on Century Park West between Santa Monica Blvd. and Constellation Blvd.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- For construction related issues needing immediate attention, please call Metro’s 24-hour Hotline at 213.922.6934.
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!