Advanced utility relocation (AUR) for Department of Water and Power (DWP) and sewer investigation will continue in Century City along Constellation Blvd. between Century Park East and Solar Way. The work will include excavation and trenching for the installation of a power line, installation of traffic control devices, and trench plates on Constellation Blvd. Work will continue through January 2018.
Dates and Times
- From Friday, January 26 at 6pm to Sunday, January 28 at 6pm.
- Monday – Friday through January 2018 from 10pm to 6am
- Parking for the Century Towers and CRAFT Valet will be accessible from Avenue of the Stars and Century Park East.
Metro bus stops may be relocated or lines will be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!