Potholing and utility trench work on Century Park East is anticipated to start November 26* to identify and install underground utilities between 2040 Century Park East and the Launch Box on Constellation Blvd. Installation of utility lines are installed to support the tunnel boring machines and operation.
Lane reductions on Century Park East will be required for this work. All work will be completed during the night following peak hour traffic times.
- Potholing and installation of utility lines between 2040 Century Park East and the Launch Box on Constellation Blvd.
- Lane reductions on northbound and southbound Century Park East will be required for this work.
- Work is anticipated to start November 26 and will last approximately 5 weeks through January 2019*.
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 9pm – 6am
- Access to Craft Valet will be accessible from Avenue of the Stars.
*Construction is dynamic and is subject to change.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Metro 24-hour Hotline: 213.922.6934.
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!