Utility potholing will begin mid-April to identify existing utilities below Wilshire Blvd. between Beverly Dr. and N. Crescent Dr. All work will be completed during non-peak hour traffic times. Lane closures and turn restrictions on Wilshire Blvd. will be required for this work. Two lanes will always be maintained on Wilshire Blvd. both eastbound and westbound. Communication efforts will be ongoing to provide stakeholders sufficient notice prior to work starting in specific areas.
- Mid-April – early May, 2019*
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 4pm
- Potholing work and lane closures will take place on Wilshire Blvd. between Beverly Dr. and N. Crescent Dr.
- Left turn restriction onto N Canon Dr. from eastbound Wilshire Blvd. for approximately 1-2 days.
- Alley between N Canon Dr. and N. Crescent Dr. will be impacted for 1-2 days. Flaggers will be available to allow access when necessary.
- No other turn or access restrictions are anticipated.
*Construction is dynamic and subject to change.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!