The Purple Line Extension Subway Project, Section 2 continues construction work activities in the City of Beverly Hills for the future Wilshire/Rodeo station, which will be located on the southwest corner of Wilshire Blvd. and Reeves Dr.
This work includes potholing to confirm the locations of any underground obstructions such as utilities is anticipated to begin April 15*.. All work will occur during non-peak hour traffic times. Lane closures and turn restrictions on Wilshire Blvd. and adjoining streets will be required for this work, with two lanes on Wilshire maintained eastbound and westbound.
- April 15 – Mid-May, 2019*
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 4pm
- On Wilshire Blvd. between Beverly Dr. and N. Crescent Dr.
- Beverly Dr./Wilshire Blvd.– 15 potholes
- Reeves Dr./Wilshire Blvd. – 34 potholes
- Canon Dr./Wilshire Blvd. – 20 potholes
- Crescent Dr./Wilshire Blvd. – 13 potholes
*Construction is dynamic and subject to change.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!