Beginning Sunday, January 14, bus stops for Metro Rapid Bus 720, Metro Local 20, and Antelope Valley (ATVA) 786 will be relocated. Bus stops are being relocated due to on-going construction activities on Wilshire Blvd. Signage will be posted at existing stops with location changes.
Bus Stop Relocated:
- East of Beverly Dr.: Metro 20/720 westbound and eastbound on Wilshire Blvd. between Rexford Dr. and Crescent Dr.
- West of Beverly Dr.: Metro 20/720 westbound and eastbound on Wilshire Blvd. between Camden Dr. and Rodeo Dr.
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!