Advanced utility relocation (AUR) for DWP and AT&T will continue in Century City along Constellation Blvd., on the east and west side of Avenue of the Stars.
November 7th through Thanksgiving
Weekdays: Monday thru Friday from 9pm to 6am
Weekends: Saturday and Sunday from 7am until 5pm
- DWP Power will relocate utilities on Constellation Blvd. between Solar Way and Avenue of the Stars.
- The work will include excavation and trenching for the installation of a power line, installation of traffic control devices, and trench plates on Constellation Blvd.
- Work will require lane reductions on Constellation Blvd. and turn restrictions from Avenue of the Stars
- After Thanksgiving work will return to Constellation Blvd., east of Avenue of the Stars, through January 1.
November 7th through the end of December 2017
Monday thru Friday from 7am to 3:30pm
- AT&T will be working on the north side of Constellation Blvd., east of Avenue of the Stars.
- Sidewalk will be closed on north side of Constellation Blvd. just west of Watt Towers driveway to Avenue of the Stars. This closure will be in place for 60 days and pedestrians will be directed to the south side of Constellation Blvd.
- All driveways will remain accessible.
- The work will include saw cutting, cable pulling and splicing.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- For emergencies or issues needing immediate attention only, please call Metro 24-hour Hotline at 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|