Advanced utility relocation (AUR) for DWP and AT&T will continue in Century City on Avenue of the Stars, just north of Constellation Blvd. The work will include excavation and trenching for the installation of power lines, conduits and cable pulling.
This section of AUR work is anticipated to be completed by October 15.
Dates and Times
- Sunday through Friday
- Hours: 9pm - 6am
- Continue to October 15
- One lane will remain open on northbound Avenue of the Stars.
- Driveway access to 1900 Avenue of the Stars will remain open.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- For construction related issues needing immediate attention, please call Metro 24-hour Hotline at 213.922.6934