The Purple Line Extension Subway Project, Section 2 anticipates geotechnical boring work in the City of Beverly Hills beginning in October 2017, pending City Council approval. The purpose of geotechnical borings is to gather additional soil information to characterize subsurface conditions which will help with design and construction. Gas and groundwater monitoring instruments will also be installed prior to and during construction.
- October 2017, pending City Council approval on October 3, 2017
- Proposed daytime work, 9am to 4pm, Monday-Friday on:
- B-17-008: Wilshire Blvd. between Camden Dr. and Rodeo Dr.
- B-17-020: Wilshire Blvd. between Beverly Dr. and S. Canon Dr.
- B-17-021: Beverly Dr. and Wilshire Blvd.
- B-17-022: Wilshire Blvd. between Beverly Dr. and Crescent Dr.
- Proposed night-work, 8pm to 6am, Monday-Friday on:
- B-17-006: Wilshire Blvd. between Spalding Dr. and McCarty Dr.
- B-17-007: Wilshire Blvd. between Roxbury Dr. and Peck Dr.
- B-17-009: Wilshire Blvd. between Elm Dr. and Rexford Dr.
- B-17-010: Wilshire Blvd. between N. Palm Dr. and S. Palm Dr.
- B-17-011: Wilshire Blvd. between Doheny Dr. and Almont Dr.
- B-17-012: Wilshire Blvd. between Almont Dr. and Swall Dr.
- B-17-013: Wilshire Blvd. between Clark Dr. and Arnaz Dr.
- B-17-014: Wilshire Blvd. between Arnaz Dr. and Willaman Dr.
- B-17-015: Wilshire Blvd. between Willaman Dr. and Carson Dr.
- Lane reductions will be required
- Work is anticipated to take 3-5 days at each location.
- Lane reductions will be required. Noise mitigations will be in place.
- All work will receive necessary permits and approvals from City of Beverly Hills.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- For emergencies or issues needing immediate attention only, please call Metro 24/7 Hotline at 213.922.6934 or City of Beverly Hills Customer Service 310.285.2467
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Metro bus stops may be relocated or line could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!