The Purple Line Extension Subway Project, Section 2, continues pre-construction work activities in the City of Beverly Hills for the future Wilshire/ Rodeo station, which will be located on the southwest corner of Wilshire Blvd. and Reeves Dr.
Southern California Gas (SCG) will be performing work in the alley, south of Wilshire Blvd. between Canon Dr. and Reeves Dr. on Tuesday, October 2 from 11am to 2pm.
- Tuesday, October 2
- 11am to 2pm
- Alley south of Wilshire Blvd., between Reeves Dr., and S. Canon Dr.
- Sidewalk will be closed at the entrance to the alley.
- Noise mitigation measures will be in place during this work
- Alley will be re-opened immediately upon completion of the work.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- For emergencies or issues needing immediate attention only, please call Metro 24-hour Hotline at 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!