Advanced utility relocation (AUR) for AT&T will continue in Century City on Constellation Blvd., west of Avenue of the Stars. This work includes a new signal installation and trench work in the curb lane and sidewalk adjacent to the Westfield Mall stairway.
Dates and Times
- Beginning September 20 for approximately 5 weeks.
- Work Hours: 9pm - 6am
- This work will require a closure of the stairway. The ramp will remain accessible.
- Westbound Constellation Blvd. will be closed from Avenue of the Stars starting on September 23.
- Delivery trucks can access the Constellation driveway from Century Park West, eastbound to the Westfield Mall delivery driveway.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Metro 24-hour Hotline: 213.922.6934.
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!