Ongoing Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) utility work is scheduled to occur on Tuesday, July 23 through Tuesday, August 6 on Constellation Blvd., between Solar Way and Century Park West from 9am to 3pm. Work will take place on the northside of Constellation Blvd. adjacent to the driveway for Westfield Mall. Access to Westfield Mall will remain open during this work.
- Tuesday, July 23 through Tuesday, August 6, 2019
- Work Hours: 9am – 3pm
- Access to Westfield Mall will remain open during this work.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained.
- Access to Solar Way. will be maintained from Constellation Blvd.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- For construction related issues needing immediate attention, please call Metro’s 24-hour Hotline at 213.922.6934.
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!