The design-build contractor for the Purple Line Extension Project Section 2 continues sewer line replacement and relocation on Wilshire Blvd. between Beverly Dr. and Crescent Dr. Closure of the alley on the north side of Wilshire Blvd. between N. Cañon Dr. and N. Crescent Dr. and closure of the westbound curb lane on Wilshire Blvd. beginning July 18, 2019 for an estimated two weeks.* A flagger will be available at the alley to control traffic.
- Closure of the alley north of Wilshire Blvd. between N. Cañon Dr. and N. Crescent Dr. (see red area on map below)
- Lane closure of westbound curb lane on Wilshire Blvd. (see yellow area on map below)
- Sidewalk closure between N. Cañon Dr. and N. Crescent Dr.
- Beginning July 18, 2019* for an estimated two weeks*
- Monday–Friday, 9am–4pm
- Flagger will be available at the alley.
- Closure of north sidewalk between N. Cañon Dr. and N Crescent Dr. Please use sidewalk on south side of Wilshire Blvd. and avoid using street as a walkway.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Metro 24-hour Hotline: 213.922.6934.
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!