The Purple Line Extension Subway Project, Section 2 has begun pre-construction work activities in the City of Beverly Hills for the future Wilshire/Rodeo station which will be located on the southwest corner of Wilshire Blvd. and Reeves Dr.
Pre-construction includes advanced relocation of utility lines prior to station construction. SCE civil work will include installation of traffic control devices, median removal, excavation and shoring, placement of temporary trench plates, utility construction, and surface restoration. Detailed information can be found on metro.net/purple under Meetings, Pre-Construction, Section 2 Rodeo Station SCE.
- Work will continue Sunday from 10am-6pm and Monday through Wednesday from 9am-4pm, on Wilshire Blvd. between Crescent Dr. and Beverly Dr.
- Starting Thursday, October 26, work will begin on northbound Reeves Dr. from 9am-4pm. Work on Reeves Dr. will take place on Thursdays and Fridays only.
- All work will be completed prior to Thanksgiving.
- Temporary lane reductions on Wilshire Blvd., between Beverly Dr. and Crescent Dr.
- Northbound Reeves closed from just north of Charleville to Wilshire. Local access will be maintained. The alley south of Wilshire will be maintained. Southbound Reeves will remain open.
- Detour on northbound Reeves Dr. at Charleville Blvd.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals from City of Beverly Hills.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- For emergencies or issues needing immediate attention only, please call Metro 24hr Hotline at 213.922.6934 or City of Beverly Hills Customer Service 310.285-2467
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|