The Purple Line Extension Subway Project, Section 2 continues pre-construction work activities in the City of Beverly Hills for the future Wilshire/Rodeo station which will be located on the southwest corner of Wilshire Blvd. and Reeves Dr.
Pre-construction includes advanced relocation of utility lines prior to station construction. SCE civil work will include installation of traffic control devices, median removal, excavation and shoring, placement of temporary trench plates, utility construction, and surface restoration. Detailed information can be found on metro.net/purple under Meetings, Pre-Construction, Section 2 Rodeo Station SCE.
- Daytime work will take place on Monday, January 29 from 9am to 7pm.
- Night work will continue through Tuesday, January 30 from 10pm to 6am.
- Temporary lane reductions on Wilshire Blvd., between Beverly Dr. and Crescent Dr.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals from City of Beverly Hills.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- For emergencies or issues needing immediate attention only, please call Metro 24-hour Hotline at 213.922.6934 or City of Beverly Hills Customer Service 310.285-2467
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!