Beginning Thursday, August 10th, and continuing daily 8am to 6pm for 4 weeks (except weekends and holidays), Metro contractors will be performing abatement of non-recyclable construction material work at 9430 Wilshire Blvd. (former Ace Gallery) located on the southwest corner of Wilshire Blvd. and Reeves Dr. in the City of Beverly Hills.
This work complies with the legal requirements for the removal of waste at any building prior to demolition activities. This operation requires no lane closures. Work will be completed within the building.
- Start Date: Work begins Thursday, August 10th and is anticipated to last approximately four weeks.
- Hours: 8am to 6pm, Monday through Friday. No work on weekends.
What to Expect
- These normal abatement activities do not have any effect on pedestrians or people in the area.
- Abatement procedures are required and regulated by Cal-OSHA and SCAQMD.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- For emergencies or issues needing immediate attention only, please call the 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|