Beginning Wednesday, June 7th, Metro contractors will continue relocating DWP (Power) utilities for Section 2 of the Purple Line Extension on Constellation Blvd. between Avenue of the Stars and Century Park East. The work will include excavation and trenching for the installation of a power ductbank, installation of traffic control devices, and trench plates on Constellation Blvd. Work will require lane reductions and turn restrictions into Century Plaza Driveway from westbound Constellation Blvd.
What to Expect
- Fieldwork: Trench excavation, power ductbank, and installation of traffic control devices.
- June 7 through June 16, 2017:
- Monday thru Friday (9am to 3:30pm)
- Westbound Constellation Blvd. lane reductions
- Left turn restrictions into Century Plaza Driveway from westbound Constellation Blvd.
- Left turn restriction for Century Plaza towers into westbound traffic on Constellation Blvd.
- Left turn restriction from 10131 Constellation Blvd. driveway to eastbound Constellation Blvd.
- Left turn restriction into 10131 Constellation Blvd. driveway from eastbound Constellation Blvd.
- No impacts to Craft Restaurant Valet
- Note: DWP (Water) will be working simultaneously on Constellation Bl near Century Park East
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- For emergencies or issues needing immediate attention only, please call the 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
Email | Facebook | Twitter
Sign up to receive constructions notices via email
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
||Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Doing Business With Metro
||Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!