Advance utility relocation (AUR) for Department of Water & Power (DWP) and AT&T will continue in Century City along Constellation Blvd. on the west side of Avenue of the Stars and within the intersection. The work will include excavation and trenching for the installation of power lines, conduits and will require placement of trench plates on Constellation Blvd. and within the intersection.
This work will occur on the north and south side of Constellation Blvd. as well as within the intersection which will require the closure of southbound Avenue of the Stars at Constellation Blvd. from 9pm - 6am.
Left turns onto Constellation Blvd from northbound or southbound Avenue of the Stars will be restricted Wednesday, June 6 through Friday, June 8 and Sunday, June 10 through Thursday, June 14. Right turns from southboun Avenue of the Stars to westbound Constellation will remain accessible.
Dates and Times:
- Typically Sunday through Thursday for 3 to 5 weeks, however, Metro contractors will be working Friday, June 8.
- Work Hours: 9pm - 6am
- Access to Craft Valet and the Century Park driveway on Constellation Blvd. will be maintained from northbound Avenue of the Stars and Century Park East. Access to Westfield Mall from westbound Constellation Blvd. and eastbound Century Park West.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Metro 24-hour Hotline: 213.922.6934.
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!