Advanced utility relocation (AUR) for DWP and AT&T will continue in Century City on Avenue of the Stars, just north of Constellation Blvd. and at the intersection. The work will include excavation and trenching for the installation of power lines, conduits and cable pulling.
This work will occur on Avenue of the Stars and will require the closure of all northbound lanes, north of Constellation Blvd. from 9pm to 6am. Right turns onto eastbound and westbound Constellation Blvd. will remain open. Access to 1900 Avenue of the Stars will remain available until the closure is implemented at 9pm.
Dates and Times:
- Night work continues on Avenue of the Stars, Sunday through Friday
- Hours: 9pm - 6am
- September 6 - September 17
- Access to Craft Valet and the Century Park driveway on Constellation will be maintained.
- Flaggers will be on site to allow ingress and egress at the driveway for 1900 Avenue of the Stars.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Metro 24-hour Hotline: 213.922.6934.
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!