Advanced utility relocation (AUR) for DWP and AT&T will continue in Century City along Constellation Blvd. east and west of Avenue of the Stars. The work will include excavation and trenching for the installation of power lines, conduits and cable pulling on Constellation Blvd.
This work will occur on the north side of Constellation Blvd. between Solar Way and Avenue of the Stars and on the south side of Constellation between Century Park East and Avenue of the Stars
Dates and Times:
- Sunday through Friday
- Night work will begin east of Ave of the Stars on Thursday, August 9 through August 21
- Hours: 12am-8am
- Access to Craft Valet and the Century Park driveway on Constellation will be maintained.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Metro 24-hour Hotline: 213.922.6934.
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!