The design-build contractor will be installing a dewatering well system this summer to prepare the Wilshire/Rodeo Station footprint for tunneling on April 17-18*. Testing of the water levels beneath Wilshire Blvd. between Beverly Dr. and Crescent Dr. are required before system installation. This work will require lane closures on Wilshire Blvd. during the testing period of 1-2 days. Two lanes will be maintained in both directions on Wilshire Blvd.
- Intermittent closures of Wilshire Blvd. between Beverly Dr. and Crescent Dr. Only one closure (shown in red below) will be implemented at a time.
- Anticipated dates: April 17 – 18, 2019*
- Intermittent closures on Wilshire Blvd.
- Left turn restriction on eastbound Wilshire Blvd. to northbound N. Canon Dr.
- Two lanes will be maintained in each direction on Wilshire Blvd.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Metro 24-hour Hotline: 213.922.6934.
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!