The Purple Line Extension Subway Project, Section 2 continues pre-construction work activities in the City of Beverly Hills for the future Wilshire/ Rodeo station which will be located on the southwest corner of Wilshire Blvd. and Reeves Dr.
Pre-construction includes advanced relocation of utility lines prior to station construction. SCG and AT&T will work within the same work zone with the same traffic control measures.
- Monday, February 12, 2018 through April 2018
- Sunday, 10am–6pm
- Monday–Wednesday, 9am–4pm
- Traffic control measures will be put in place on Wilshire Blvd., from Beverly Dr. to Crescent Dr.
- Please see map for details.
- Left turns will be restricted between Reeves Dr. and Crescent Dr. during these work hours only.
- Flaggers will be present during work hours to assist with detours and intermittent access to the alleys east and west of Canon Dr.
- Only one alley will be closed at a time.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals from City of Beverly Hills.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- For emergencies or issues needing immediate attention only, please call Metro 24-hour Hotline at 213.922.6934 or City of Beverly Hills Customer Service 310.285-2467
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!