Construction of the Maintenance of Way structure reaches a milestone with the arrival of steel for the three-story building’s frame. Continuing through Wednesday, February 28, steel will arrive at the South Santa Fe Ave. yard and be erected on site. Crane erection and steel deliveries will not, however, disrupt pedestrian and vehicle traffic flow on South Santa Fe Ave.
Parking spaces along the east side of Santa Fe Ave. between Willow St. and Palmetto St., however, will be closed during this period to support deliveries into the site.
TIME: Deliveries will be received from 5am to 5pm, Monday through Friday
WHEN: Continuing through Wednesday, February 28, weather permitting
WHERE: Santa Fe Ave. between Willow St. and Palmetto St.
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!