The Los Angeles Department of Water & Power (LADWP) will be performing emergency utility work within the curb lane and on the sidewalk in front of 1901 Avenue of the Stars. This work will begin on Saturday, December 14 and will be completed on Tuesday, December 17, 2019.
There will be a lane restriction and sidewalk reductions along southbound Avenue of the Stars during this work.
- Saturday, December 14 through Tuesday, December 17, 2019
- Work hours: 9am-5pm
- Traffic control officers will be on site
- Southbound Avenue of the Stars will be reduced to 2 lanes between Santa Monica Blvd. and Constellation Blvd.
- The Westfield Mall and all commercial driveways will remain accessible on the west side of Avenue of the Stars.
- Sidewalk closures and restrictions may be in place in front of 1901 Avenue of the Stars.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- For construction related issues needing immediate attention, please call Metro’s 24-hour Hotline at 213.922.6934.
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!