On Saturday, January 20 from 3am to Sunday, January 21 at 6pm, there will be a closure to westbound Wilshire Blvd. at Wilton Pl. to support jet grouting. This work will involve the following traffic control:
- Closure to westbound Wilshire Blvd. at Wilton Pl. and at Norton Ave.
- Bronson Ave. north of Wilshire Blvd. will be closed. Access to Bronson Ave. is maintained from 6th St.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane between St. Andrews Pl. and Wilton Pl.
- The detour for westbound traffic will be westbound Wilshire Blvd. to southbound Wilton Pl. to westbound Olympic Blvd. to northbound Crenshaw Blvd. to westbound Wilshire Blvd.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane between Bronson Ave. and Wilton Pl.
- Local access to Wilshire Blvd. is maintained between Crenshaw Blvd. and Western Blvd.
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Metro bus stops may be relocated or line could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!