Wilshire/La Brea Station concrete work and dewatering well maintenance will continue on Friday, December 1 from 9:30am - 3:30pm and will involve the following traffic control:
- Thru traffic will be restricted on Sycamore Ave. at Wilshire Blvd.
- Left turns will be restricted from Sycamore Ave. to Wilshire Blvd.
- The north/south crosswalk (west leg) at Wilshire/Sycamore will be intermittently closed. Access to the crosswalk will be available with a flagger to help pedestrians when it is safe to cross.
- Sycamore Ave. will be closed just south of Wilshire Blvd. Access to Sycamore Ave. is maintained from 8th St.
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
Email | Facebook | Twitter
Sign up to receive constructions notices via email
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
||Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Doing Business With Metro
||Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!