Beginning Monday, November 26, and continuing through Friday, December 14, through movements and left turns from Sycamore Ave. will be restricted at Wilshire Blvd. Anticipated work hours are 7am to 4pm and 8pm to 6am, Monday to Friday, and 7am to 11pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
These restrictions are required to allow cement trucks to queue west of the center opening enclosure. This work will allow the pouring of more walls in the Wilshire/La Brea Station.
The following traffic control will be in place:
- Full closure of Sycamore Ave. at Wilshire Blvd.
- Left turns from Sycamore Ave. onto Wilshire Blvd. will be restricted.
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!