Beginning Monday, November 26, through Friday, November 30, westbound Wilshire Blvd. between La Brea Ave. and Detroit St. will be fully closed to support strut removal at the La Brea Yard. Struts form part of the station’s support system. Because of recent work in the station, some of the support system is no longer needed.
Work hours will be 9pm to 6am, and is anticipated to occur over three consecutive days.
The following traffic control will be in place:
- Full closure of westbound Wilshire Blvd. between La Brea Ave. and Detroit St.
- A signed detour will be in place for westbound Wilshire Blvd. traffic: North on La Brea Ave., West on 6th St., South on Fairfax Ave.
- Local access to Wilshire Blvd. west of Detroit St. will be maintained.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!