City of Los Angeles crews will repair a storm drain under Orange Dr. at Wilshire Blvd. on Saturday, November 4 from 7am to 5pm. This work will require westbound Wilshire Blvd. to be completely closed between Mansfield Ave. and Sycamore Ave. Orange Dr. will be closed near Wilshire Blvd.
- Wilshire Blvd. will be closed between Sycamore Ave. and Mansfield Ave. (The closure placement will still allow access to parking structures with entrances on Mansfield Ave.).
- Entrance to the BMW service center will still be possible from southbound Orange Dr.
- Left turns from northbound Highland Ave. to westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be restricted.
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
Email | Facebook | Twitter
Sign up to receive construction notices via email
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
||Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Doing Business With Metro
||Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!