Beginning Monday, November 5, through Friday, November 9, intermittent lane reductions at Wilshire Blvd. and Tower Dr. will be in place to support water line repair work. No municipal utilities will be affected by this work.
The following traffic control will be in place:
- From 9am to 4pm, eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to 2 lanes between Hamilton Dr. and Tower Dr. Tower Dr. will be closed at Wilshire Blvd. Pedestrian access will be maintained at all times. Access to the Landmark Center will be maintained.
- From 8pm to 7am, eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to 1 lane between Hamilton Dr. and Tower Dr. Tower Dr. will be closed at Wilshire Blvd. Pedestrian access will be maintained at all times. Access to the Landmark Center will be maintained.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- For emergencies or issues needing immediate attention only, please call Metro 24/7 Hotline at 213.922.6934 or City of Beverly Hills Customer Service 310.285.2467
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
Metro bus stops may be relocated or line could be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!