On Saturday, March 17 at 1am to Monday, March 19 at 6am, eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be closed to support deck maintenance work at Wilshire/Manhattan Pl. and to allow for the removal of the work zone at Wilshire/Norton. This work will involve the following traffic control:
- Closure to eastbound Wilshire Blvd. at Crenshaw Blvd.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to one lane between Windsor Ave. and Crenshaw Blvd.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. closed between Wilton Pl. and Western Ave. with access maintained to Wilshire Blvd. via local streets.
- The detour for eastbound traffic will be: eastbound Wilshire Blvd. to southbound Crenshaw Blvd. to eastbound Olympic Blvd. to northbound Western Ave. to eastbound Wilshire Blvd.
- Westbound Wilshire Bl. is reduced to one lane between Wilton Pl. and Crenshaw Blvd.
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!