Wilshire Blvd. between Freemont Pl. and Bronson Ave. will be reduced to one lane in each direction to support drilling in the area from Friday, October 25 through Monday, October 28.
- Wilshire Blvd. between Freemont Pl. and Bronson Ave. will be reduced to one lane in each direction.
- Date: Friday, October 25 through Monday, October 28
- Work Hours: Friday at 7am through Monday at 6am
- Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane in each direction.
- Left turns will be restricted from westbound Wilshire Blvd. to S. Windsor Ave.
- Left turns will be restricted from northbound Crenshaw Blvd. onto westbound Wilshire Blvd.
- Through traffic at Wilshire Blvd. will be maintained.
- Access to parking meters on Wilshire Blvd. will be restricted.
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!