Wilshire Blvd. between June St. and Rossmore Ave. will be reduced to one lane in each direction at the K-Rail enclosure in the middle of the road between October 28 through 31. The K-Rail will need to be expanded to support drilling.
- Wilshire Blvd. between June St. and Rossmore Ave. will be reduced to one lane in each direction.
- Date: Monday through Thursday, October 28, 2019 through October 31, 2019
- Work Hours: 6am to 4pm
- Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane in each direction.
- Left turns will be restricted from Wilshire Blvd. to Rimpau Blvd.
- Through traffic at Wilshire Blvd. will be maintained.
- Access to parking meters on Wilshire Blvd. will be restricted.
- Access for Emergency Vehicles & First Responders will be maintained.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access to driveways, residences & businesses will be maintained at all times unless notified in advance.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of construction zones.
- Access for the Fire Department and emergency responders will be maintained.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the work zone.
- Metro 24-hour Hotline: 213.922.6934.
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!