Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane in each direction between Le Doux Dr. and San Vicente Blvd. on Saturday, October 12 from 7am to 4pm to support concrete deliveries to the Wilshire/La Cienega Station box.
- Date: Saturday, October 12, 2019
- Work Hours: 7am to 4pm
- Wilshire Blvd. between Le Doux Dr. and San Vicente Blvd.
- Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane in each direction between Le Doux Dr. and San Vicente Blvd.
- Left turns from Wilshire Blvd. onto Tower Dr., Gale Dr. and Hamilton Dr. will be restricted.
- Left turns from Tower Dr. onto Wilshire Blvd. will be restricted.
- Parking meters between La Cienega Blvd. and San Vicente Blvd. will be out of service.
- Through traffic at San Vicente Blvd. and La Cienega Blvd. will be maintained.
- Left turns from Wilshire Blvd. to La Cienega Blvd. will be maintained.
- Left turns from La Cienega Blvd. to Wilshire Blvd. will be maintained.
- Access for Emergency Vehicles and First Responders will be maintained.
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!