The K-rail work zone at Wilshire Blvd. and Crescent Heights Blvd. will be removed on Sunday, October 6. Wilshire Blvd. between La Jolla Ave. and Fairfax Ave. will be reduced to one lane in each direction during the work.
- Wilshire Blvd. between La Jolla Ave. and Fairfax Ave.
- Date: Sunday, October 6
- Work Hours: 4am to 4pm
- Wilshire Blvd. between La Jolla Ave. and Fairfax Ave. will be reduced to one lane in each direction.
- Left turns from Wilshire Blvd. to Crescent Heights Blvd. and McCarthy Vista will be restricted.
- Left turns from buildings onto Wilshire Blvd. will be restricted.
- Through traffic at Fairfax Ave. and Crescent Heights Blvd./McCarthy Vista will be maintained.
- Access to driveways in the closure areas will be maintained.
- Access to the pedestrian crosswalk at San Diego Way will be maintained.
- Access for Emergency Vehicles and First Responders will be maintained.
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!