Orange Grove Ave. south of Wilshire Blvd. and north of 8th St. will remain closed through December 2021, pending approval by the Federal Transit Administration and the City of Los Angeles Board of Public Works. This closure is necessary to complete the Fairfax Station appendages. The current anticipated date for Orange Grove Ave. restoration is January 2022. Access for residents will be maintained.
When: Ongoing through December 2021.
Where: Orange Grove Ave., south of Wilshire Blvd. and north of 8th St.
Traffic Control: Orange Grove Ave. south of Wilshire Blvd. and north of 8th St. will remain closed through December 2021.
- Wilshire Blvd. traffic will remain unchanged.
- Access to the Petersen Museum’s loading dock will be maintained from 8th St.
- Access to residents will also be maintained.
- Some parking meters on the west side of 8th St. will be inactive.
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934