Beginning Friday, October 20th at 8pm thru Monday, October 23rd, at 6am there will be a full closure of the Wilshire/La Cienega intersection for decking and jet grouting prep. Sidewalk access will be maintained on the south side of Wilshire Blvd. with intermittent sidewalk closures and pedestrian detours on the north side of Wilshire Blvd.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. closed at Robertson Blvd. Local Access to Wilshire is maintained from local streets between Robertson Blvd. and La Cienega Blvd.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. closed at San Vicente Blvd. Local access to Wilshire maintained from Tower Dr., Gale Dr. and Hamilton Dr.
- Northbound La Cienega Blvd. is closed at Olympic Blvd. Local access is maintained via Gregory Way.
- Southbound La Cienega Blvd. is closed at 3rd St. Local access is maintained at Burton Way and Clifton Way.
- Hamilton Dr. closed at Wilshire, Gale Dr. closed at Wilshire Blvd., Tower Dr. will remain open to eastbound Wilshire Blvd.
- Northside Wilshire sidewalk will be closed between La Cienega Blvd. and Hamilton Dr.
Phase 2: Wilshire/La Cienega Intersection Traffic Detour (Westbound/Eastbound)
- Westbound Wilshire Bl to Northbound San Vicente Bl to Westbound Burton Wy to Southbound Doheny Dr to Westbound Wilshire Bl
- Eastbound Wilshire Bl to Northbound Doheny Dr to Eastbound Burton Wy to Southbound San Vicente Bl to Eastbound Wilshire Bl
- Westbound Wilshire Bl to Northbound San Vicente Bl to Westbound Burton Wy to Southbound Robertson Bl to Westbound Wilshire Bl
- Eastbound Wilshire Bl to Northbound Robertson Bl to Eastbound Burton Wy to Southbound San Vicente Bl to Eastbound Wilshire Bl
The nearest stop for Wilshire Blvd./Stanley Ave. will be:
- Westbound/Eastbound buses – Wilshire Blvd./ Robertson Blvd. farside
- Eastbound/Westbound buses – Robertson Blvd./ north of Wilshire Blvd.
Phase 2: Wilshire/La Cienega Intersection Bus & Traffic Detour (Northbound/Southbound)
Northbound La Cienega
- Northbound La Cienega Bl to Westbound Olympic Bl to Northbound Robertson Bl to Eastbound 3rd St to Northbound La Cienega Bl
Southbound La Cienega
- Southbound La Cienega Bl to Westbound 3rd St to Southbound Robertson Bl to Eastbound Olympic Bl to Southbound La Cienega Bl
The nearest stop for La Cienega Blvd./ 3rd St. will be:
- Northbound/Southbound buses – La Cienega Blvd./ north of 3rd St.
- Southbound/Northbound buses – 3rd St./ west of La Cienega Blvd.
The nearest stop for La Cienega/ Gregory Way will be:
- Northbound/Southbound buses – Olympic Blvd./ west of La Cienega Blvd.
- Southbound/Northbound buses – La Cienega Blvd./ south of Olympic Blvd.
Metro bus stops may be relocated or lines will be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|