Beginning Friday, October 5, 2018 at 8pm through Saturday, October 6, 2018 at 10am, the existing work zone at Wilshire Blvd./Stanley Dr. will be removed. The following traffic control will be in place:
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane between Hamel Dr. and La Cienega Blvd.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to one lane between San Vicente Blvd. and Hamel Dr.
- The K-Rail configuration on the north side Wilshire Blvd. between San Vicente Blvd. and Gale Dr. may be removed.
- Between Friday at 8:00pm and Saturday at 1am, left turns and through traffic at Wilshire/Carson, Wilshire/Stanley, and Wilshire/Le Doux will be restricted.
- Sidewalks and pedestrian access along Wilshire Blvd. will be maintained at all times.
Metro bus stops may be relocated or lines will be impacted. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!