Southbound La Brea Ave. between 6th St. and 8th St. (just south of the South La Brea Yard) will be reduced to a single lane starting Friday, October 4 at 9pm through Monday, October 7 at 6am to support crane activities.
- Date: Friday, October 4 through Monday, October 6.
- Work Hours: 9pm on Friday, October 4 through 6am on Monday, October 7.
- Southbound La Brea Ave. between 6th St. and 8th St.
- Southbound La Brea Ave. will be reduced to a single lane.
- Turns onto Wilshire Blvd. will be maintained.
- Access to driveways in the closure areas will be maintained.
- Access for Emergency Vehicles and First Responders will be maintained.
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!