Wilshire Blvd. between Hamilton Dr. and Willaman Dr. will be reduced to fewer than three lanes in each direction to support cross passage investigation work in the Wilshire Blvd./Stanley Dr. area on Friday, October 4 and October 11; Saturdays and Sundays, October 5 – 6, October 12 – 13, and October 19 – 20. A cross passage is a passageway built to connect the tunnels for maintenance and/or emergency purposes.
- Date: Friday, October 4 and October 11; Saturdays and Sundays, October 5 – 6, October 12 – 13, and October 19 – 20
- Work Hours: Friday – 9pm to 6am, Saturday & Sunday – 6am to 10pm
- Wilshire Blvd. between Hamilton Dr. and Willaman Dr.
- Friday, October 4 and October 11: Wilshire Blvd. will be reduced to two lanes in each direction between Carson Rd. and La Cienega Blvd. Left turn movements from Wilshire Blvd. onto Stanley Dr. will be restricted.
- Saturday amd Sunday, October 5 – 6, 12 – 13, & 19 - 20: Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. between Willaman Dr. and Le Doux Dr. will be reduced to one lane. Westbound Wilshire Blvd. between Hamilton Dr. and Stanley Dr. will be reduced to one lane.
- Note: Eastbound and westbound traffic control will not be implemented simultaneously.
- Through traffic at La Cienega Blvd. will be maintained.
- Left turns at Willaman Dr., Carson Rd., Stanley Dr. (except Friday, October 4), and Le Doux Rd. will be maintained.
- Access to driveways in the closure areas will be maintained.
- Access for emergency vehicles & first responders will be maintained.
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!