Starting in late-October, pile installation will occur on Wilshire Blvd. between Western Ave. and Manhattan Pl. and within the staging yard located at Wilshire/Manhattan Pl. Work includes drilling, setting of piles, and concrete activities. Equipment includes drill rigs, cranes, backhoes, loaders, generators, trucks and loaders.
Full weekend closures of Wilshire Blvd. between Manhattan Pl. and Western Ave. will be required for this work. The anticipated work hours are:
- 6am – 10pm for drilling activities
- 10pm – 4am for concrete activities, setting of piles, and demobilization
Additional construction notices with more details on traffic control and specific dates will be distributed in October prior to the start of work.
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|