Beginning Friday, September 15 at 8pm through Monday, September 18, at 6am there will be a full closure of Wilshire Blvd. between La Cienega Blvd. and San Vicente Blvd. Work activities include piling, jet grouting preparation, and decking preparation. Sidewalk access will be maintained along the south side of Wilshire Blvd. with intermittent sidewalk closures and pedestrian detours along the north side of Wilshire Blvd. La Cienega Blvd. will be open northbound and southbound with lane reductions and turn restrictions at Wilshire Blvd.
- Local access will be maintained to Wilshire Blvd. via north/south collector streets.
- Eastbound Wilshire Blvd. closed at Robertson Blvd. Local Access to Wilshire Blvd. is maintained between Robertson Blvd. and La Cienega Blvd.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. closed at San Vicente Blvd.
- Hamilton Dr. closed at Wilshire Blvd. – access from southbound San Vicente Blvd. or northbound Gregory Way
- Gale Dr. closed at Wilshire Blvd. – access from southbound San Vicente Blvd. or northbound Gregory Way
- S. Tower Dr. will be open to eastbound Wilshire Blvd.
- North side Wilshire Blvd. sidewalk will be closed between La Cienega Blvd. and Hamilton Dr.
Phase 1: Wilshire Blvd., between La Cienega Blvd. and San Vicente Blvd. (Eastbound/Westbound Detour)
The following detour will be in place for both eastbound and westbound traffic on Wilshire Blvd.:
- Westbound Wilshire Bl to Northbound San Vicente Bl to Westbound Burton Wy to Southbound Robertson Bl to Westbound Wilshire Bl
- Eastbound Wilshire Bl to Northbound Robertson Bl to Eastbound Burton Wy to Southbound San Vicente Bl to Eastbound Wilshire Bl
Traffic officers will be at major intersections to assist traffic flow.
Metro Bus lines 20 and 720, will also follow the above traffic detours. Metro bus stops will be relocated along detour routes and published via bus operations. Metro will post stop relocations and announce relocations and detours to riders.
For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
|Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay|
Business Interruption Fund
|Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).|
Doing Business With Metro
|Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!|