Starting on Thursday, September 12 through Friday, September 13, Wilshire Blvd. between Stanley Dr. and Tower Dr. will be intermittently reduced to two lanes in each direction. Northbound La Cienega Blvd. will be intermittently reduced to one lane at Wilshire Blvd. This traffic control will be in place to support the repair of a damaged utility in the Wilshire Blvd./La Cienega Blvd. intersection.
- Thursday, September 12 through Friday, September 13 from 2am to 7am
- Wilshire Blvd. between Stanley Dr. and Tower Dr.
- Wilshire Blvd. will be intermittently reduced to two lanes in each direction.
- Left turns on Wilshire Blvd. to La Cienega Blvd., Hamilton Dr., and Gale Dr. may be intermittently restricted.
- Through traffic at Wilshire Blvd. will be maintained.
- Access to parking meters on Wilshire Blvd. may be restricted while the traffic control is in place.
- Access for Emergency Vehicles & First Responders will be maintained.
* Pending City of Beverly Hills Approval.
Our construction may have relocated your bus stop, or changed your route. For information changes to Metro service, please call 323.GoMetro or visit: https://www.metro.net/service/advisories/
- Construction within project staging yards is 24-hours/day.
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained.
- Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
- 24/7 Hotline: 213.922.6934
- Please review our construction safety tips
- Access for emergency responders will be maintained
More About Metro
Eat Shop Play
Support businesses located along the project alignment! Eat, Shop, Play locally during construction. For all the details, visit metro.net/eatshopplay
Business Interruption Fund
Metro's Business Interruption Fund (BIF) provides financial assistance to qualifying small “mom and pop” businesses directly impacted by construction; learn more by visiting metro.net/bif. To apply, visit Metro’s program administrator, Pacific Coast Regional Small Business Development Corporation (PCR).
Doing Business with Metro
Metro works with small businesses throughout Los Angeles County! Would you like to be one of our vendors? Visit business.metro.net for more details!